Tube Cleaning Tools | Lancemaster
The pneumatically driven lance feeding unit was developed for the ultra high pressure cleaning of tube bundles.
The traverse movement, feed rate and rotational speed of the high pressure lance are controlled by independent drive units.
All movements are remotely controlled from a central control console.
- Centralized operation from the control console, increases operator safety and comfort.
- High cleaning efficiency is achieved by large range of adjustable control over the feed rate and rotational speed of the high pressure lance.
- Quick and easy dismantling for transportation.
- Simply dismountable lifting and driving device made of steel section
- The complete device is movable by means of steering rollers and frame wheels
- Operating pressure max. 2500 bar
- Flow rate appr. 40 l/min
- Forward speed 0,5 -6 m/min
- Rotating speed 50 - 250 l/min
- Length of lance max. 7000 mm
- Traverse movement horizontal ± 750 mm
- Traverse movement vertical ± 750 mm
- Compressed air consumption 1200 l/min at 6 bar