It was Fabtech Show in Chicago where T-DRILL introduced a revolutionary product for chipless tube cutting: TCC-25.
The TCC-25 is an automated tube cutting station offering cut capacity up to the O.D. 25 mm (1").
With a minimum length of 50 mm (2") the station uses "Pull-Apart" method and with shorher cut lengths it cuts straight through.
The setting for lengths and quantities are set from an easy-to-use touch screen panel. The screen also offers inportant information for service purposes, such as I/O indicators and failure diagnostics on clear text.
The TCC-25 is the perfect solution when cutting small diameter tubing.
It enables a truly fast set-up of approximately 3-5 minutes and an unbeatable production rate especially with straight length cutting.
Rotary tube cut-off has many suitable applications. Nowadays, the method is used, for example, in:
- heat exchanger applications
- solar energy
- automotive gasoline and brake lines
- automotive heat exchanger tubing
- hydraulic tubing
- Fastest rate of production - 4000 cut/hour barrier can be reached
- Good cut-length tolerances
- Clean method - no chips or burrs
- Pull-Apart cutting method provides with minimum I.D. reduction (allows mandrel bending)
- Biological lubrication - no washing before brazing
- Accepts coiled and straight length raw material
- 3 different lengths automatically with straight length cutting
- Optional diverting system that separates different cut lengths
- 6 different length automatically with coiled tubing
- Reliability - Basic construction being used over 20 years