- Material compatibility for various service conditions.
- Compaction of the mineral insulation inside of the V-Pad™ protects the measuring junction from radiant temperature influences.
- No special machining of the v-shaped block is required to match the tube profile.
- Thermocouple junction welded into the base of the V-Pad™ for maximum accuracy and fast response.
- The engineered v-shaped block allows a full penetration weld between the junction and tube surface. This eliminates potential air gaps and substantial measurement inaccuracies.
- The V-Pad™ is designed for critical mid-wall accuracy applications.
- Designed for use with Crude, Vacuum & Coker style furnace applications.
- Early coke detection to optimize operations and increase production.
- Ease of installation to minimize downtime during turnaround.
- Adaptable to any size of pipe due to v-shape, reducing spare parts inventory.
- Grounded junction.
- Longitudinal mounting onto tube
- Chemical and petrochemical industries
- Energy and power plant technology
- Furnaces, kilns, ovens and boilers
- Oil and gas industries
- Power and utilities
- Pulp and paper
WIKA Services can provide all manpower, training and tools required for successful installation of our temperature measurement products. Since the service life of these assemblies is dependant upon proper installation, many clients have turned to us for assistance in this area.