- consists of an highly impact-resistant, flexible, waterproof dimpled sheet made of special high-density polyethylene incorporated with a bonded twist-woven HDPE-mesh to provide efficient plaster or render support.
- is extremely reliable, with mesh welded to the dimpled sheet to prevent delaminating.
- forms a waterproof, robust providing reliable support for plasters and render coats or, plasterboard panels.
- has an excellent temperature range from - 30 degrees to + 80 degrees C.
- is not affected by acids, alkaline solutions, oil, or solvents, as well as being acceptable for use in drinking water applications.
- creates a ventilation air gap between damp cellar walls and new plaster coats with its 8-mm dimples.
For more, see here