Turner’s Engineering QLD offers a diverse range of products and services, providing solutions for a broad range of needs in the construction, mining and transport industries.
Turner's Engineering QLD was established as a mechanical work shop by Mick Turner in 1954. More than five decades later, we’ve expanded into one of Australia’s most diversified engineering companies.
Our head office and engineering work shop is strategically located on Queensland's Gold Coast, exporting to the Asia Pacific region and interstate within Australia.
The range of products and services we now offer includes:
• Plant hire, wet or dry.
• Plant and equipment sales, including sourcing and procuring equipment from the global market.
• Custom design and manufacturing of high quality buckets and attachments.
• Manufacturing, conversion and refurbishment of fuel, service and water trucks.
• Roadworthy inspection, compliance and modification plates, registration and CTP insurance for everything from motorbikes through to heavy vehicles.
• Heavy haulage with our modern float and dolly combinations.
• Insurance repair work to all types of large equipment, including salvage operations.
• Labour hire of trade qualified heavy diesel fitters, auto electricians and boiler makers.
Quality through innovation