Its high degree of wear resistance and toughness make it the easy first choice grade in over 80% of all steel turning applications!
Simplicity, ease of use
- Reduce compensations and adjustments on the machine
- Increase machine utilization and productivity
- Improve part quality and gain machining confidence
- Reduce tool inventory and simplify logistics
LONG, PREDICTABLE TOOL LIFE WITH CAPABILITY TO HANDLE VARIANCES AND IMPROVE MACHINE UTILIZATION
Long, predictable tool life and capability for increases in cutting data make TP2500 a clear number one choice for high volume and limited / unmanned production. When used in combination the appropriate chipbreaker geometry, TP2500 provides excellent results in near net shape turning applications, but it doesn't end there.
INCREASE CUTTING DATA, PRODUCTIVITY, QUALITY REDUCE COSTS
TP2500 also provides excellent results in higher speed and feed machining; offers very good characteristics for machining with or without coolant; and has an incredibly secured cutting edge that provides three other distinct advantages:
- Part accuracy as a result of high flank wear resistance
- Excellent surface finish due to built-up edge resistance
- Capability to machine from light finishing cuts to medium roughing and even moderate interruptions