The PCS Multi-Spindle Drilling Head provides drilling, tapping and machining operations. A quick and simple tool transfer allows you to switch from one operation to another via its unique rotating turret. When fitted next to a cutting torch, the Drill Head provides a one-stop-shop solution to your processing needs!
- Indexation of the turret is electronically controlled by the 7.5kW (10 Horse Power) servo motor
- 7.5kW Servo Motor is mounted directly onto the driving shaft - making efficient use of available motor power
- Turret Head housing is made from high quality cast iron - ensures excellent strength and stability
- Spindles are a modular design and run on high-speed, permanently greased conical roller bearings
- Holes up to 32mm in diameter can be drilled quickly and precisely
- Pneumatic Plate Clamping system is used to hold the plate in position and provides digital feedback information to ensure depth acuracy
- Compressed air is used to automatically blow away swarf prior to clamping the plate
- Unlike many other tool changer systems, this Multi-Spindle Drill Head assures the highest level of accuracy and longevity previously unseen on cutting system platforms.