Quill provided in turret mills enable the milling cutter to be elevated and pulled down.
- Turret mills are used to achieve precise shape and size.
- They can be used to cut small individual parts to bigger parts for heavy-duty operations
- Turret mill is a clean machine
- Helps to achieve precise cutting
- Type FM-5V, 40int spindle
- 50-3350 variable rotations per minute
- Table 1370 mm x 300 mm, travels 850 millimetres in X direction, 360 millimetres in Y direction and 400 millimetres in Z direction
- Input power is fed to X-axis and rapid positioning is done to Z-axis
- This product is fitted with riser block
- 3 axis DRO, DOM-9/2007.