TecHome TV Lift Kits take TV viewing to the next level. Our kits are designed to quietly lift and lower a television out of a cabinet or wall unit with a one touch remote control.
With a maximum 60kg load, the largest TecHome lift mechanism is suitable for TVs up to 60inches. Available in three sizes- small, medium and large, there is a TV Lift Kit to suit any application and allocation.
Which TV Lift Kit is right for me?
Step 1: Measure the height of your screen (with no stand as this will not be needed)
Step 2: Using your measured screen height, choose a maximum stroke size larger than your screen height
Example: Your screen height = 710mm
|Model No.||Max Height of Lift|
|TVL3-S||650mm (your screen is 60mm too tall – will not clear the cabinet when lifted)|
|TVL3-M||785mm (CORRECT – will clear the cabinet by 70mm)|
|TVL3-L||914mm (will work, but too big/tall for your screen)|
- Compact & solid lifting column
- Maximum 60kg capacity
- Maximum 35mm/sec lifting speed
- Quiet operation
- End limit switches
- Easy operate, 3 buttons IR remote control, with UP/DOWN and MEMO
- Easy to install and operate
- Memo mechanism allows the user to permanently set the ideal height for viewing.
- Conserve space in small areas
- Conceals TVs, DVDs and other technical equipment.
|Max Load (N)||600|
|Max Speed (mm/sec)||22|
|Standard Installation Dimension (mm)||570|
|Standard Stroke Lenght (mm)||650|
|Mounting Dimension (L)||430|
For more information or a quote please contact us by phone or use the IndustrySearch email for a direct reply.