When continuously shredding large quantities and volumes or when pre-shredding is required for further procedures, there is no alternative to the ERDWICH two-shaft technology.
It is based on the proven and strong rotor-shearing cutting principle of long standing from ERDWICH, the most implemented of its kind.
The material is sized by the hooks of the knives, pulled in and cut between the knives of the two opposed shafts. The two strong cutting rotors master all materials, even if difficult to shred or large and voluminous.ERDWICH power is convincing.
Strong technology for strong performances:
- Individually inserted removable knife disks made of special knife steel
- Fully hardened knives for long service lives and repeated regrinding
- Variable knife shapes and cutting edge widths for all requirements
- Smallest cutting gap for power saving cut without jamming effect
- Large-scale, precision milled hexagon knife shafts made of high-quality special steel
- Barrier walls for protecting the shaft bearings from liquid or aggressive agents
- Compact, torsion resistant cutting gear housings
- Rounded side panels which are adapted to the knife radius for reducing the strain on the shaft
- Stripper segments located at the housing sides – best self-cleaning effect
- Mechanical or hydraulic drive concepts for special requirements
To Know More about Two-shaft Shredder Please click here