A Tyre Protection Chain is a close mesh of high-alloy, hardened steel chains. It protects the tread and sidewalls of the tyres. The flexible design of the chains let them adjust to every tyre deformation.
Their high level of self-cleaning prevents the tread mesh becoming filled and clogged, which contributes to achieving the best possible road-holding and traction.
Why use a Tire Protection Chain?
Sharp, edged rock, muddy and slippery surfaces are a great hazard to tires – even when new. Equipment downtime and loss of productivity are the result of sudden tire failure. The advantages of using our tyre protection chains are:
- Reducing your operating costs
- Lowering your downtime
- Increasing your productivity
- Save your tire costs and be more profitable!
As the inventor of tyre protection chains and world market leader we have the best technical know-how and quality.Your advantages with the RUD-Erlau Group are:
- We have the most comprehensive product range
- We have the right solution for every application
- We provide the best product support and customer service worldwide
We help you to move mountains!