Tyre Spikes | Automatic
Tyre Spikes can be installed as single modular units in either uni-directional or bi-directional configurations, operated automatically or manually.
They are commonly used as part of a combined Perimeter Security Solution incorporating barriers such as gates, bollards or boom gates to achieve a sluice arrangement forming a vehicle check-point or as part of a vehicle interlocking system.
- Galvanised steel structure
- Pneumatic cylinders
- Hot-dipped galvanised as standard
- Hot-dipped galvanised with powder coated spikes
- 2-pack spray as an option to powder coat
- Slashes any tyre size
- Proven for both cars and large trucks
- High speed pneumatic operation
- Corrosion resistant
- Optional drainage pump
- Various length options
- Tyre Spikes are manufactured in ready-to-install standard modules, complete with option kits.
- Ground preparation with suitable drainage installed is recommended.
- Induction loops
- Tandem installation with boom gate click here for more information
Clear Opening is the width of the passage in which the tyre spike assembly is manufactured to suit
All configurations are standard, please contact your nearest Leda-Vannaclip Sales Office for custom sizes.