They pioneered the first vacuum assisted low intensity, natural gas fired infrared heating system over forty years ago.
Available in 2 versions
1) Blackheat® U-Tube and Linear Low Intensity Radiant Heaters are designed for fuel efficiency, quick heat recovery, low heating and electricity costs, minimal dust movement, uniform zone controlled heating, flexibility of design, environment friendliness and reliability while maintaining aesthetic standards.
2) BLACKHEAT ® Double Linear low intensity radiant heaters are designed to reduce building penetrations and installation cost as a result of multiple burners per pump.Longer life provided by durable components such as heat treated aluminised tube. Easy installation with quick fix coupling
- Focused intensity for spot heating applications
- Wide range of burner inputs and tube lengths
- Easy installation with quick-fix tube couplings
- Longer life provided by durable components such as heat treated aluminised tube
Range of applications:
- Restaurants and cafés
- Livestock farms
- Manufacturing facilities
- Recreational facilities
- School halls
- Airport hangars
- Packaging and cargo facilities
- Retail showrooms and outlets
- Loading docks
- Fire stations
- Vehicle service facilities
- Vehicle wash stations
For more information or a quote please call or email for a direct reply.