The antenna is constructed from aluminium & copper/polyethylene conductors, which allow for a maximum recommended power rating of 100 watts.
The exterior of the antenna has an aluminum mounting base tube 450mm long, attached to a tapered fiberglass Cylindrical radome giving this antenna an overall length of 2.4 metres.
Specifications of UHF 6dB Colinear Basestation Antenna
- Model - A – 309
- Frequency range - 475 to 490 MHz
- Gain - 6dBd
- Impedance - 50 Ohms
- VSWR - < 1.3 : 1
- Style - Stacked element 5/8 over 5/8 Wave Collinear
- Connector - type N series Jack (Female)
- Dimensions - 2400mm H x 25.4mm Dia to a taper of 13mm at tip
- Colour - Anodized aluminium base, white radome