- Plug-and-Play installation using standard Windows USB drivers
- Serial Wire Debug (SWD) support for ARM Cortex-M3 based devices
- Real-Time Agent with memory R/W during execution, terminal emulation, and serial debug output
- 10-pin connector support (20-pin connector continues to be supported).
ULINK2 may be used for:
- On-chip Debugging (using on-chip JTAG, SWD, or OCDS)
- Flash Memory Programming (using user-configurable Flash programming algorithms).
Using the Keil µVision IDE/Debugger with the ULINK-ME adapter, you can easily create, download, and test embedded applications on actual target hardware.
For our latest pricelists, please click here.