While other compact fanless controllers adopted low-voltage, BGA-type i7 CPUs (17W TDP), the NUVO-3100 supports standard voltage, PGA-type i7/i5/i3 Processors for flexible CPU installation. To solve the trade-off between heat-sink size and operating temperature, a unique feature, the configurable CPU power mode, was developed for the NUVO-3100 Series.
According to ambient conditions, users can configure the system to operate in maximal performance, reduced performance or extended temperature mode.
The NUVO-3100VTC is designed with features for in-vehicle applications. It supports 8~35 VDC input and ignition power control to operate with a 12V/24V car battery. Four on-board 802.3at PoE ports make the NUVO-3100VTC an ideal platform for mobile NVR.
This Embedded Computer features dual SATA ports with RAID support and one hot-swappable HDD tray delivering robust data integrity and convenient storage access. Furthermore, the NUVO-3100VTC is certificated with E-Mark for general in-vehicle requirements.
The I/O functionality includes Gigabit Ethernet, 4×USB 3.0 and 2× USB2.0 ports,2x SATA, VGA/DVI, COM ports, mini-PCIe and isolation DIO.
The NUVO-3100 Series features the compact dimension of only 210 mm x 165 mm x 59 mm.
Key Features of the NUVO-3100VTC Ultra Compact Fanless In-Vehicle PoE Controller:
- Ultra compact size of 210 mm x 165 mm x 59 mm
- Intel® 3rd-Gen i7/i5 PGA-type processor
- User-configurable CPU power mode for adapting to various environments
- 4x IEEE 802.3at (25.5W) Gigabit PoE ports
- DVI/VGA + DisplayPort triple independent display outputs
- Dual 2.5" SATA ports with one hot-swappble HDD tray
- 8 ~ 35V wide-range DC input and built-in ignition power control
- E-Mark certification for in-vehicle applications