In many technical fields, ultrafine grinding is one of the tasks that give the product its final polish – in the truest sense of the word. This applies equally to both precision and the visual appeal.
The central element of the SUNmic 60 is an intelligent control unit with touch panel that can take a range of micro motors and tool hand pieces depending on the application. The control part has modern features such as touch screen operation on a glass display, the option to save settings, and a rotation speed regulator with tangible resistance. Key settings are easily legible on a large digital display.
The new SUNmic 60 micro motor system can be connected to a 90–240 V source, and can therefore be used anywhere in the world.
SUNmic uses Micro motor hand pieces which can rotate from 0 to 60000 rpm in straight, 90deg and 45deg configurations. There are also reciprocating heads enabling file operation and small belt grinders.
The system is capable of completely replacing small pneumatic tools by offering infinite speed control, better efficiency and less maintenance and down time.
- 3D Part Finishing
- Medical Components manufacturing & finishing
Features of Suhner SUNmic Micro Metal Finishing System:
- Robust control unit with intelligent features and uncluttered digital display
- Touch screen operation on glass display
- Rotation speed regulator with tangible resistance
- Two sockets for hand pieces with the new BL/DC motors and one for conventional
- motors with carbon brushes
- Separate, nonvolatile rotation speed memory for each connection
- Wide, continuous range of rotation speeds of 1000–60,000 rpm
- High torque
- Low-vibration running and noiseless operation
- High concentricity of 0.01 mm
- Manual and automatic workpiece clamping under high forces
- Overload protection, dust and spray water protection
- Option for connecting a pedal
For more information or a quote please call or email us today.