High power and linearity are the most critical specifications for 802.16 (WiMax) or MESH applications, and these high power switches offer high system linearity performance at reduced DC Power consumption, as well as accelerated switching and settling speeds to meet more stringent system requirements.
- The MASW-007587 (DPDT) operates from DC – 4GHz with P1dB of 40dBm, low typical insertion loss of 1dB, and high isolation of 30dB. Typical applications include two antenna solutions requiring diversity switching in Linear Systems that connect the receiver and transmitter to both antennas.
- The MASW-007588 (SPDT) operates from DC – 6GHz with P1dB of 40dBm, low typical insertion loss of 0.7dB, and high isolation of 29dB. Typical applications include single antenna for Transmit/Receive switching in Linear Systems.
Features of Ultra high power, low insertion loss, high isolation Switches:
1. High P1dB
2. High Isolation
3. Low Insertion Loss
4. Fast Settling Time
Advantages of Ultra high power, low insertion loss, high isolation Switches:
1. Higher Power Handling
2. High Tx to Rx Isolation
3. Maximizes output power
4. Low Gate Lag
Benefits of Ultra high power, low insertion loss, high isolation Switches:
1. Higher Linearity systems
2. Better system dynamic range
3. Need for lower PA requirement
4. Quicker System Performance