- 12 per cent smaller and lighter than leading devices in the ultra-rugged class
- Industry's fastest imaging engine delivering superior motion tolerance, laser aiming system, and optimized scanning angle for maximum productivity
- On-board diagnostics and INcontrol Managed Services provide device health visibility
- Best in class battery life for longer run time
- Part of Intermec's comprehensive enterprise business solution including printers, application software, communications, peripherals and accessories
- Product Overview
- The Intermec CK70 is the next-generation, ultra-rugged mobile computing solution –built on a common architecture and platform – designed to increase user efficiency and improve customer service and service level agreement (SLA) compliance in demanding courier express and parcel delivery environments
We Didn't Compromise; Neither Should You
Today's courier express, parcel and postal operations are in a race against time. Dimly lit trucks and warehouses, damaged barcodes, incorrect addresses, spotty wireless coverage, and weather extremes pose never-ending challenges to the goals of improving customer service and SLA compliance.
When it comes to selecting the optimal rugged mobile business solution to help you meet these goals, you often face another challenge: satisfying the needs and preferences of IT, Operations and the device user without making a trade-offs. Intermec is the first to offer a no-compromise solution with the CK70 ultra-rugged mobile computer.
The CK70 meets your challenges head on with next generation features that focus on increasing efficiency and delivering unparalleled reliability for track & trace and proof of delivery applications, even in the most extreme conditions.
The design of the CK70 mobile computer is specifically optimized for the courier express, parcel (CEP) and postal environments. In addition to being 12 per cent smaller and lighter than other form factors in its ultra-rugged class, the CK70 supports workers in this fast moving, mobile environment with an application specific keyboard layout that is both slender and back-lit to allow for effortless, all day single-handed use.
Intermec has developed the industry's fastest imaging engine, capable of scanning barcodes moving at up to 12.7m (500 in) per second, enabling the CK70 to provide remarkable motion tolerance and high read rates even in a highly dynamic work environment.
The CK70 aiming system, featuring bright white LED illumination and a red laser aimer optimized for all lighting conditions, projects downward at a 35° angle allowing easier scanning of barcodes on parcels and enabling your mobile workers to view the mobile computer screen while scanning.