This media player enables the retail, food and hospitality segments to deliver compelling and valuable content in dual high-definition HDMI displays to targeted audiences.
The SI-12 digital signage player has been tested to pass extended operating temperatures (-30°C to +60°C) to meet extreme system reliability requirements that allow its deployment in a wide range of harsh indoor and outdoor environments.
The unit offers a fanless design by using the lower-power, high-performance 1.91GHz Intel® Atom™ E3845 quad-core processor that has a built-in Intel® HD Graphics. It has two dual channel DDR3L-1333 sockets to provide up to 8GB memory and an optional 64GB mSATA solid state drive for faster system boot and low heat emission.
The SI-12 has a super-slim chassis that can be fitted into the tightest spaces behind displays. An array of versatile connectivity options include a Gigabit Ethernet, audio, USB 3.0 and 2.0 ports, and two HDMI 1.4a interface to support high video resolutions beyond 1080p systems. Powered by a 60W adaptor, the SI-12 also has a Mini PCI-E slot to accommodate optional WiFi, Bluetooth, 3G and TV tuner functions.
Features of the SI-12 Ultra Slim Digital Signage Player:
- iSMART - for EuP/ErP Power Saving, Auto-Scheduler and Power Resume
- Intel® Atom™ Processor E3845 SoC (22nm); 4 Cores @ 1.91 GHz
- Intel HD Graphics (Gen 7-LP) 4EU
- 2x DDR3L-1333 SO-DIMM, Dual Channel, Max. 8GB
- Supports 2x HDMI 1.4a
- 1x Mini PCI-E(x1) Slots for WiFi + Bluetooth, 3G, and TV Tuner Board Options
- Fanless, Super Slim and Compact Design
- Wide Operating Temperature Support from -30°C to 60°C