• Weld by time, ground detect
• Available in 3 frequencies - 20, 30, and 40 kHz
• Digital amplitude setting
• Multiple language choices
• Increased power levels
Process Control -- The 2000X t/ae units have built-in digital amplitude control for fine tuning of critical applications; self-diagnostics and monitoring; printing capability for providing a record for future comparison and validation; presets for ease of setup and changeover of applications, and password protection feature for lock-out of unauthorized process changes once the equipment is set up for a specific application. An Ethernet card is optional.
The totally digital power supply has 4-line display and features:
- True Digital Autotune with Memory (AT/M) - Provides fully-automatic tuning and stores horn frequency at the end of each weld
- Total Amplitude Control
- Programmable Starting Ramp
- Energy Braking
- Line / Load Regulation
- System Protection Monitor (SPM) Five levels of power supply protection are provided: 1) phasing, 2) over voltage, 3) over current, 4) over temperature, and 5) power.