KROHNE introduces UFM 3030!
Based on over 30 years of experience in ultrasonic flow metering and extensive in-house R&D, KROHNE developed a truly universal ultrasonic flow meter, that has excellent performance, is very easy to use and competitively priced.
It revolutionizes process flow measurement in the chemical industry in terms of accuracy, repeatability and versatility, and does this independent of the flow profile, whether laminar or turbulent.
Where cost of ownership is concerned, the UFM 3030 sets standards.
- Excellent accuracy, even at low flow rates
- Ideal for chemical processes, e.g. in the production of fertilizers and plastics
- Batching processes
- Digital signal processing
- Solids and entrained gas have limited effect on measurement results
- no periodical recalibration
The UFM 3030 is the universal meter for almost all applications to measure liquids in the chemical and petrochemical, oil production and refining, water and wastewater industry.
A new dimension in:
- Higher performance
- Easy engineering & installation
- Low operational & maintenance costs
- Low price