Features of the CTS-30A/CTS-30B Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge:
- Mono LCD (with backlight), 128 x 64 pixels
- Measurement range: 0.8mm-300mm/400mm (steel)
- Measurement accuracy: 0.01mm/0.1mm
- Various measurement modes available: Minimum measurement value capture, average measurement value, setup limit measurement value, difference measurement value, etc.
- Input the known thickness and the system may show the velocity of the inspected work piece in real time.
- Up to 5000 sets of measurement data (refer to measurement value and acoustic value) and 100 sets of parameter data (refer to measurement value and system setup, etc.) can be saved.
- Compact size, light weight, low consumption and long operation period.
Compared with CTS-30A, the CTS-30B has more advanced functions, such as: Fast Scan, Two-point Calibration and Multi-Probe Selection.