The multi-mode feature allows the user to toggle between pulse-echo mode (flaw and pit detection) and echo-echo mode (eliminate paint or coating thickness).
Main Function of the MT180 Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge:
- Multi-mode: Pulse-Echo mode and Echo-Echo mode.
- Capable of performing measurements on a wide range of material, inlcuding metals, plastic, ceramics, composites, epoxies, glass and other ultrasonic wave well-conductive materials.
- Transducer models are available for special applications, including for coarse grain material and high temperature applications.
- Probe-Zero function, Sound Velocity-Callibration function.
- Two-Point Calibration Function.
- Single point mode and Scan mode. Seven measurements readings per second in single mode, and sixteen per second in Scan Mode.
- Coupling status indicator showing the coupling status.
- Units: Metric/Imperial unit selectable.
- Battery information indicates the rest capacity of the battery.
- Auto sleep and auto power off function to conserve battery life.
- Optional software to process the memory data on the PC.