To keep pace with leading technology and market requirements, the CTS-49 and CTS-59 are high end thickness gauges which combine the latest techniques, innovative design and complete inspection requirments. They are suitable for a wide range of applications and especially for the inspection of corrosion.
- Compatible to different probes i.e. CTS-49: Twin crystal probes (delay line probe), Single crystal probes (normal probes), Single crystal probes (delay line probe), High temperature probes. CTS-59: Smart dialog twin crystal probe.
- Measurement range: 0.5-600mm (subject to probe, material, temperature and selected configuration).
- Compact size weighing only 0.6kg including battery.
- 5" high resolution colour TFT-LCD monitor with high brightness LED backlight (visible in sunshine), 800 x 480 pixels.
- Auto search function can automatically adjust the display delay, display range, gain and measurement gate based on the detected echo.
- Standard (R-B1, transmission pulse to the first echo), velocity measurement, through coating measurement (B1-B2, or Bm-Bn) and coating measurement functions available.
- One- point, Two points and Fast Zero point calibrations available.
- Single and dual element probes for selection. CTS-59 can support dialogue thickness gauge probe to realize probe auto-recognition function which can reduce display measurement data error.
- A/B scan functions.