It is a self contained ultrasonic plastic assembly system that combines the power supply, controls, indicators, and welding stand in a compact bench unit to conserve work space, ease set up, simplify operation, and facilitate relocation.
The integrated welder is the ideal “entry level” system for new users of the technology and those with lower production requirements.
It is a self contained ultrasonic plastic assembly system that combines the power supply, controls, indicators, and welding stand in a compact bench unit to conserve work space, ease set up, simplify operation, and facilitate relocation. The integrated welder is the ideal “entry level” system for new users of the technology and those with lower production requirements.
Line Voltage: 200-245V AC, 1ø, 14 amps
Output Power: 2000 watts
Max. Clamp Force: 630 lbs. at 100 psig (2.8 kN @ 690 kPa)
Dynamic Triggering: 10 to 200 lbs. (67 to 890 N) max.
Stroke Length: 4" (102 mm)
Weight: 145 lbs. (66 kg)
- Multiple operating modes – IW models feature welding in time; ultrasonics and force are applied to parts for a precise, pre-set time, and parts are held under force for a precise hold time; adjustable after-burst delay and duration times may be set, if required. Display of time and after-burst parameters is digital.
- A linear optical encoder measures weld "distance"
- Afterburst with variable delay and duration is available to dislodge a part or material adhering to the horn face.
- Individual select keys allow easy selection of parameters to be modified. Active choice is lighted.
- Sequence of operation is displayed in the digital LED window during the welding cycle.
- Self-diagnostics and cycle monitoring features and capabilities provide fast, accurate troubleshooting and minimise downtime. During initial power-up, the unit completes a self-check and identifies any fault conditions or parameter errors before indicating that the system is "ready" for operation.
- Visual and audible alarms, and external outputs identify overload, machine faults and setup errors (e.g., emergency stop engaged).
- Fast-response LED storage meter displays power loading in 5% increments, and provides storage of the peak power achieved during the weld cycle as well as better visibility; 100% of rated output of the power supply is delivered at full meter reading.
- Peak power reading from the last welding cycle is available on the digital LED display by depressing the "reset" switch. Similarly, power in the tuning mode is digitally displayed when the "test" switch is depressed.
- LED readouts display parameter settings during setup and operation for easy reference and monitoring. LEDs are large and easy to read in most light conditions