A unique dry and wet transducer technology with high performance electronics creates high-resolution 2D and 3D images of suspected damage areas to verify the status of the material, and helps manufacturing and service personnel to perform effective QA and to develop the best repair strategy for damage.
Features of the DolphiCam Ultrasound Video Camera:
- Designed for Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic (CRFP) up to 8mm thickness
- Dry or wet coupling
- High resolution 2D and 3D video images
- ~16.000 (124 x 124) transducer elements
- A-scan, B-scans (horizontal/vertical) and C-scan
- Amplitude and Time-of-Flight modes with separate gate settings.
- User selected pulse shapes, gain control, amplitude threshold and colour settings
- Zoom, pan and rotate 3D image
- User friendly, easily operated by non-experts
- Compact, mobile and ergonomic
- Internation re-chargeable Li-Ion battery
- User standard Windows PC or Tablets (Windows XP or later, or Windows 8).
- Automatic firmware and software updates
- Delivered in a sold transport case
- Price competitive