The finished product will give a means to nail your timber floor to the screed without any fear of piercing pipes. Also no insulation needs to be cut or spaced so less fear of heat loss.
- System to allow battens within the underfloor screed so as to be able to "nail" the floor.
- Greatly reduces the chances of timber warping
- Developed in conjunction with underfloor heating specialists
- No fear of damaged of pierced piping
- Lay battens easily onto insulation
- Use a temporary cross batten to keep battens & fixers in place until screed is poured
- No piercing of insulation
- Batten fixers give a bridge effect, so you get an even transfer of heat
- Allow for around 6 fixers per m²