Under Ground Air Valve System | A.R.I Air Valves D090P
Save manhole costs with the new A.R.I. under ground air valve designed to provide reliable solutions for special needs as:
- Better freeze protection.
- Savings in installation costs.
- Installations under important crossings: Roads, pavements, buildings.
- The valve shell is made of composite corrosion free materials.
Features of Under Ground Air Valve System
Combination Air Valve combines three functions of operation: Discharges air at high flow rates while the system is filled with water.
Admits air into the system at high flow rates during system drainage.
Releases entrapped air that accumulates at peaks when the system is under pressure.
- Working range: 0.1 – 10 bars, 0.2 – 16 bars.
- Working temperature: 600 C
- Maximum instantaneous working temperature: 900 C
- Connections: threaded 2” , flanged 50mm, 80mm, 100mm
- Flange standard: BS 10 1947, BS-4504 (DIN- 2501)
- Materials: the air valve is made of corrosion resistant materials.
- Integral shut-off valve: shuts off automatically when unmounting the air valve for maintenance purposes.
- Drainage System: A special one-way outlet drains the water from the valve box and does not admit water in.
- Eight different installation lengths: 500 mm, 755 mm, 1055 mm, 1355 mm, 1555mm, 1830mm, 2135mm, 2440mm.
Advantages and Benefits
- Dynamic design allows high velocity air discharge, preventing premature closing.
- A.R.I. patented rolling Seal Mechanism
- Dramatically reduces obstruction by debris.
- The automatic function discharges high air flow rates of up to 160m3/h.
- Self - cleaning mechanism.
- Low maintenance costs.
- Air valve box made of P.V.C. – according to high quality standard.
- Light weight and compact silhouette.
Two installation possibilities:
- Under ground installation with street cap
- Stand post installation
- Vacuum, air discharge only.
- “Non-Slam” system.
- D-090-P for corrosive fluids.
- D-090-P U : confirmed for NSF 61
- D-090-P LP for low pressure
- Internal freeze protection.
- Service tap