Underground Water Storage Tanks
It's a 'space saving' underground tank that is not only lightweight and easy to install (with lifting lugs at top of tank for ease of maneuverability), but also designed to reduce hydrostatic lift (popping) with a bell-shaped structure and feet at the base.
Manufactured from finest quality food-grade Australian polyethylene the tank will not crack with ground movement or leach materials into the water.
The 150mm inlet, compared to a 600-800mm of other tanks, provides a child-safe and aesthetically pleasing solution.
Underground Water Storage Tanks Feature
- Underground Cell Certified to AS/NZS 1546.1
- First to receive 'Smart Approved Watermark'
- Lightweight, robust bell-shaped cell combats hydrostatic lift
- Cost-effective and easy to install design
- Child-safe 150mm access point at top of tank for maintentance
- High quality Onga pump and controller
- Underground cells are easily combined to create large reservoirs
Compliant with statutory regulations:
- Made from finest quality food-grade polyethylene
- Meets Aust. Stds AS4020- drinking water use
- Meets Aust. Stds AS2070 for food contact use
- Council regulation compliant for easy approval