The Hallite 720 is a complete. self-contained piston, bearing and seal in one assembly that can solve difficult assembly problems or be used as a cost effective alternative to the traditional piston assembly with a separately fitted seal and bearing.
- Maximum bearing surface area for the piston length
- Side load capacity increase
- Improves supply chain management
- Less affected by fluid contamination
- Product improvement
- Extended seal life
- Helps increase manufacturing capacity
- Eliminates metal-to-metal contact
- Reduces warranty claims
- Works on a variety of cylinder bore finishes
- Reduces inventory Applications
The Hallite 720 is engineered to be a ready-made solution for use in a wide range of design applications, including;
- Construction Equipment
- Aerial lift platforms
- Material handling
- Mobile equipment
- Separate piston, sea and bearing part numbers are replaced by one simple seven digit part number.
- No need or lead time for sub assembly.
- The pistonis ready to install.
- Multiple quality inspections are reduced or completely eliminated.
- Procurement is simple.
- One purchase order delivers a piston ready for work.
Extended Seal Life
The Hallitc 720 provides improved stability and has smaller extrusion gaps that extend the life of the piston seal.
Moulding the bearing material over the outer diameter gives an extremely tight fit between the piston and the cylinder inner diameter: The piston diameter is tightly controlled, reducing the number of critical tolerance variables resulting in increased performance.
To Know More about Unitised Piston - Hallite 720 Please click here