The controller is ideal for processing signals from Micro-Epsilon displacement sensors. Ethercat can be used as an external interface for connecting further sensors and I/O modules. The controller has a high luminance display so that measured values can be easily read, even from a long distance.
- Coplanarity measurement
- Flatness and roundness measurement with synchronised sensors
- Thickness measurement
- Real-time processing of input and output signals at up to 100kHz (user selectable)
- Unique user interface for the configuration of hte controller via Ethernet on a PC or laptop. All user selectable functions of the controller and the measured values can be viewed, displayed and stored in real time via your web browser without installing any third party software
- Simple sensor connection with automatic sensor recognition, configuration of the sensor using buttons and display on controller or via laptop
- Simple mounting using DIN rail TS 35
- Extremely flexible and powerful functionality. Function modules can be combined in many ways.
The system is especially useful for objects of varying thickness, where data such as maximum and minimum values are required and can be graphed.
Micro-Epsilon laser displacement sensors and micrometers are well suited to the CSP2008 universal controller, and these are also available from Bestech Australia.