The Universal DD has no centre mullion making installation and access to equipment on the full size mounting pan easy and convenient.
Zinc coated steel is used for the construction to ensure a long life, even in the most arduous of conditions. Where required 316 stainless steel can also be supplied for the ultimate in enclosure corrosion protection. Typical installation are for industrial automation, and process control applications.
- 1.6mm zinc coated steel
- Doors constructed from 1.6/2.0mm zinc coated steel
- 316 Stainless Steel enclosures also available
Features of Universal DD - Special Purpose Enclosures:
- IP55 protection rating
- RAL7032 pebble grey powdercoat
- Lift off pintle hinging supplied as standard (allows 180ºdoor opening)
- Enclosures have no centre mullion
- Door rails
- 3 point locking (L handle supplied on enclosures 1600mm high and above)
- Full size, depth adjustable (25mm increments) 2mm thick stiffened Mounting Pan
- Mounting Pan powdercoated Gloss White
- Removable back
- Support rails allow easy mounting pan fitting
For further information about Universal DD - General Purpose Enclosures visit B&R Enclosures at http://www.brenclosures.com.au
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the B&R Enclosures team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Australia’s Largest Manufacturer Of Enclosures, Racks & Cabinets