A popular industry standard, universal low profile high accuracy load cell.
Compact in design, the LPC is eccentric load compensated, and temperature compensated -10 to 50°C.
Available in 7 different capacities from 1t to 100t.
Fully environmentally sealed and supplied with quality 6 core PVC screened cable.
Constructed in tool steel and corrosion resistant electroless nickel plated finish. The LPC directly replaces many international standard models and has a wide range of mounting accessories for both compression and tension applications.
Supplied with quality 6 core PVC screened cable.
Standard compression and tension accessories allow simple installation and enhanced lifelong accuracy.
Specifications of Universal Load Cells with Integral Cable - LPC Series
- Nominal capacity 1t ~ 100t
- Signal Outpu at Capacity 2mV/V ± 0.1%
- Linearity Error < 0.05% FSO
- Non-Repeatability < 0.02% FSO
- Combined Error < 0.05% FSO
- Hysteresis < 0.05% FSO
- Creep/Zero Return (30 mins.) < 0.03% FSO
- Zero Balance < 2.00% Capacity
- Temperature Effect on Span(/10C) < 0.02% FSO
- Temperature Effect on Zero/10ºC < 0.025% Capacity
- Compensated Temperature Range -10 ~ 50°C
- Operating Temperature Range -30 ~ 70°C
- Service Load 100% of Rated Capacity
- Safe Load 150% of Rated Capacity
- Excitation +ve RED
- Signal +ve GREEN
- Sense +ve BROWN
- Ultimate Load 300% Capacity
- Input Resistance 820Ω Nominal
- Output Resistance 705Ω Nominal
- Insulation Resistance (bridge to gnd) > 5000 MΩ at 100V DC
- Insulation Resistance (cable to gnd) > 1000 MΩ at 100V DC
- Excitation Voltage (Rec) 5 ~ 20V AC/DC
- Excitation Voltage (Max) 25V AC/DC
- Storage Temperature Range -50 ~ 70°C
- Cable Type 5.5mm, Screened, PVC Sheath 6 Core x 0.24mmª (24 AWG)
- Cable Length 3 Metres (1t ~ 5t), 5 Metres (10t ~ 25t), 10 Metres (50t ~ 100t)
- Material Tool steel
- Finish Electroless Nickel Plated
- Excitation -ve BLACK
- Signal -ve WHITE
- Sense -ve BLUE
For more information on Universal Load Cells with Integral Cable - LPC Series, please click here.