Efficient compliance management is a vital process for managing health, safety and environment in a school, college or university environment.
Without keeping records of compliance activities conducted and associated comprehensive reporting, educational institutions can be held largely responsible for health or safety incidents involving students or visitors.
Health & safety compliance management in an educational institution is a loss prevention as opposed to a value-add process, therefore it is essential that an efficient and cost-saving compliance management solution is adopted.
CMO COMPLIANCE, the Cost Reduction System, is the ideal compliance management solution for Educational Institutions.
CMO COMPLIANCE, the Cost Reduction System, allows any type of audit, inspection, risk assessment, survey or checklist to be performed and reported on electronically with a mobile device, internet site or standalone PC/Laptop.
CMO COMPLIANCE, the Cost Reduction System, automates the audit process, from inspection to action tracking, giving critical knowledge and control and enabling organisations to identify and eliminate risks before losses occur.
Once automated data processing and reporting takes place SMS, PDF & Email reports can be reviewed.
CMO COMPLIANCE, the Cost Reduction System, saves organizations time & money whilst improving efficiency.
CMO COMPLIANCE, the Cost Reduction System, can help perform the following audits and inspections
- Facility Maintenance
- Fire Safety
- Physical Security
- Grounds Maintenance
- Risk Assessments
- Lockout Checklists
- House Keeping
- Machines and Tools
- Hazardous Waste
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Safety Aigns/Posters
- Disabled Access
- Laboratory Safety
- First Aid
Features of CMO COMPLIANCE, the Cost Reduction System, significant to university and school inspections include :
- Alerts for the next inspection date
- If a non-compliance is recorded, inspector is prompted with action necessary to comply
- Ability to capture photographic evidence on PDA of non-compliances
- Zero paperwork required from data collection through to report distribution
- Data and reports can be distributed from the PDA onsite to geographically dispersed offices
- Inspector login allows you to track who performed audits and when
- Includes drop-down lists for easy-selection of common non-compliances
- Inspections can only be finalized when all data is present
- Unlimited amount of checklists can be created and completed by client
- Automated reporting produces powerful trend and performance reports
To Know More about University and School Health & Safety Compliance Inspections Please Click here