The rugged RJ-45 connector ensures tight, robust connections, and guarantees reliable operation, even for applications that are subject to high vibration and shock. The NS-205/8PSE-IP67 switch provides 5 or 8 fast Ethernet with 4 or 8 IEEE 802.3af compliant PoE ports. The switch is classi?ed as power source equipment (PSE) and provides up to 15.4 W of power per port.
The Ethernet Switch supports IEEE 802.3/802.3u/802/3x with 10/100M, full/half-duplex, MDI/MDI-X auto-sensing, and provides an economical solution for industrial Ethernet networks. Delivery includes all RJ-45 plugs and caps.
Key Features of IP67 Unmanaged Ethernet Switches:
- Automatic MDI/MDI-X Crossover for Plug-and-Play
- Store-and-Forward Architecture
- Each Port Supports both 10/100 Mbps Speed Auto Negotiation
- Full Duplex IEEE 802.3x and Half Duplex Backpressure Flow Control
- Rugged RJ-45 Connector for Anti-Vibration and Shock
- IP67 Grade Protection Approval
- 4/8 PoE Ports with Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE) Operation (NS-205/8PSE-IP67 Series)
- Auto-Detection of PD (Powered Devices) and Automatic Power Management (NS-205/8PSE-IP67 Series)
- Over-Temperature, Over-Current and Over/Under-Voltage Detection (NS-205/8PSE-IP67 Series)