All three products offer 96-bit EPC memory, exceptional read sensitivity and reliability across long read ranges, making them appropriate for a wide range of applications. Moreover, they function near challenging materials such as metals, liquids and on closely packed products.
Peacock Bros is also introducing its new item-level tag, Gem, for accessories and cosmetic applications. The Gem is a perfect fit for inventory management of small goods, such as jewellery and watches. The small-sized Gem can be easily read with a handheld or fixed reader.
The selection of new UPM Raflatac UHF products highlights UPM Peacock Bros continuous commitment in further developing and enhancing its product offering. "The improved performance levels of these products enable some completely new applications. The new Gem FRID small goods tag can now be used for inventory management processes allowing quick detailed information on stock availability.
At the same time, these new RFID products can continue to support existing customers and their applications that are using earlier generation products.
The new Peacock Bros. UPM Raflatac RFID tags are currently available in:
- Antenna size 93 x 23 mm / 3.661 x 0.906"
- General purpose, high-end product for a wide range of supply chain management applications e.g. pallets, cases and item-level use.
- Antenna size 93 x 11 mm / 3.661 x 0.433"
- Cost-efficient and high-performing industry standard product for a wide range of supply chain management applications e.g. pallets, cases and item-level use.
- Antenna size 68 x 68 mm / 2.677 x 2.677"
- Orientation-insensitive, top-performing product ideal for applications
where the inlay orientation cannot be controlled.
- Antenna size 10 x 30 mm / 0.394 x 1.181"
- Ideal for inventory management of small goods e.g. jewellery and watches.
Peacock Bros. Pty. Ltd established in 1888 is one of the major suppliers of RF and RFID systems in Australia offering systems development, integration, installation and on-going support. For more information on products visit www.peacocks.com.au