- DIN 96×96 compact version, only 4cm depth
- Fully bi-directional four quadrants measurements for all energies and powers
- Main electrical parameters measured and displayed for a cost-effective consumption analysis
- Version for 1 or 5A CT or for Rogowski coils
- 3 current measurement scales for Rogowski model
- Possibility to connect by PT
- Up to 8 MB for data recording
- Possibility to record demand values for active and reactive powers (basic version) or MIN/AVG/MAX for all powers (ENH version)
- On request MODBUS RTU/ASCII communication by RS485 port or MODBUS TCP communication by Ethernet port
- Possibility to manage the instrument in remote mode by Wintool NET209 software or by Web server interface
- 2 digital outputs, 1 digital input, 1 analog output (optional)
The UPM309 is an innovative instrument for measurement and recording of the electrical parameters. It is particularly suitable for consumption analysis and control, with an excellent quality/price ratio. For the version with Rogowski coils, connections are very quick and easy, very useful for retrofitting applications on existing switchboards or for energy audit.
UPM309 is the ideal instrument to establish the measurement points on the plant. On request, the instrument can communicate through the RS485 serial port by MODBUS RTU/ASCII protocol or through Ethernet port by MODBUS TCP protocol.
Furthermore, it is available the Wintool NET209 software for the instrument remote management. Web server interface is also available in case of instrument with Ethernet port: a very useful function that gives the possibility to manage the instrument by any PC connected on the network.