- Pure sine wave - output on battery
- Intelligent Charging controlled
- 98% Efficiency in ECO Mode
- Range 1.0KVA - 7.5KVA
- Intelligent interactive LCD control panel
- Multiple interfaces options: RS232/RS485/MODBUS/USB/SNMP
- Compact design
- Standard and long backup time
- Cold start - starts on battery, no mains power required
- Protection against overload, overheating, surges, spikes, short circuit, over charging
- Ability to Integrate with Genset
- Easy battery replacement
Due to rising electricity costs, Energy Saving has become one of today's most important issues.
It is a trend to operate ECO - Economical mode on big capacity on-line double conversion UPS. This seems to virtually turn UPS back to Stand by (0ff-line) era.
Our new ES pure sine wave line-interactive UPS are based on Energy Saving technology.
In addition to providing high quality Sine Wave power and low Harmonic Distortion to support both Linear and Non-linear loads the ES series has a built in wide range AVR (automatic voltage regulator) on Bypass circuit which stabilises power and makes the ES series operate even more effectively and safely than an On-line double conversion UPS operated under ECO mode.
ES pure sine wave line-interactive UPS vs On-line double conversion UPS operated under ECO mode
- Wider input range: More than 10% wider input main power voltage range than an on-line UPS.
- High overall efficiency: Consumes much less power than an on-line double conversion UPS during bypass mode operation.
- Better stability: Concise designed compact unit gives better stability.
- Economically smaller: Smaller footprint. Less expense for users.