Eaton 5110 UPS
- Protects the integrity of your data and applications by shielding electronic equipment from power outages, surges, sags, brownouts, and over-voltage conditions
- Saves space with a compact design that can be deployed as a tower or under a computer monitor
- Protects loads on eight outlets-four with surge suppression and battery backup, four with surge suppression only
- Delivers consistent, clean output with Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) that doesn't drain battery power
- Extends UPS service life with user-replaceable batteries
- Protects networked equipment from "back door" surges coming over LAN or telephone lines
- Informs you of power problems and battery conditions with audible alarms and remote alarm notification via email, pager, the Web, or SNMP
- Provides UPS operating status through convenient USB port
- Delivers short-term mobile power with start-on battery capability
- Powerware LanSafe Software included free-of-charge
The Eaton 5110 uninterruptible power system (UPS) was designed to provide the best UPS power protection against the threats that lurk in public utilities.
This line-interactive UPS system delivers the ultimate in power quality, constantly safeguarding your equipment from power outages, surges, sags, brownouts, and over-voltage conditions—while also providing varying degrees of power management for additional threats.
If utility power is interrupted, even briefly, the Eaton 5110 transfers to UPS battery power.
To Know about UPS Powerware / Eaton 5110 UPS Please click here