The USB Ranger® 2211 supplies better USB performance and USB device support – allowing users to extend USB 2.0 connections up to 330 ft (100m) over a single Cat 5 cable.
With flexible powering, power can be applied to the local extender or remote extender, allowing installers to carry one product for two types of installations; one requiring power next to the host and one requiring power at the remote location.
Additionally, the extension system is ideal for use with USB peripherals including: all USB device types from keyboards, mice, interactive white boards, flash drives, hard drives, audio devices, USB 2.0 web cameras and any other USB 2.0 or 1.1 device.
The USB Ranger® 2211 is ideal for classrooms, corporate board rooms, and factory floor automation.
- Plug and play – no software drivers required
- Flexible power – one product supports power at either the local extender or remote extender
- Supports all major operating systems: Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
- Reliable operation with USB 1.1/2.0 Devices
- Designed and FCC/CE certified in North America
- One (1) year warranty