Used Cigweld Transmig 200s are a single phase MIG welding plant provides outstanding performance and weld characteristics on a wide range of welding applications including mild/stainless steel and aluminium: $660.00 inc GST.
It is suitable for use with both gas shielded and gasless MIG welding wire. With a range of features including adjustable burn back control, thermal overload protection and spot timer control the Transmig 200 is ideally suited for automotive repairs, maintenance and rural applications and light fabrication.
- Reverse polarity for gas/gasless operation
- 8 voltage settings
- Spot control timer
- Thermal overload protection
- Adjustable burnback control
- 300mm wire spool capacity
- Factory fitted wheeling kit
- Price: $660.00
- Supply Voltage: 240 volt, 1 phase, 50/60Hz
- Welding Current Range: 30 – 200 amps
- Duty Cycle: 13% @ 200 amps (40°C, 10mins)
- Recommended Generator: 9.0 kVA for max. welding current
- Packed Weight (Plant): 62kg
- Power Source Dimensions: 770 H x 410 W x 830 D mm