Features and Benefits:
- It can handle loads up to 2000kg, and with maximum pack dimensions 1200mm wide x 1200mm deep x 1600mm high.
- In very good condition.
- The Optimum Used Dual Clamp Free Standing Pallet Inverter operation incorporates two main functions – the clamping function, and the rotating function. Both these functions are achieved through the use of hydraulic cylinders.
- The clamping function uses two clamping tables which come together to hold the pack securely while it is being rotated.
- A pressure switch is activated when the clamping pieces engage the pack to stop the clamping switches at the correct position.
- The rotation is achieved by a further two cylinders which together turn the frame holding the clamping pieces and the pack through 180o.
- At the end of the travel limit switches are activated to stop the rotation, and allow the pack to be unclamped and removed.
- The pallet inverter is protected by a safety fence on three sides, to prevent access while it is being used. On the remaining side, at the front of the unit, the opening is covered by a photocell beam. When this is broken the machine immediately stops, and must be reset before it can be operated again.
- The inverter is operated via push button or radio remote control.
- The pallet inverter has two modes of operation – manual and automatic.
- Load Tables: 1215 x 1215 mm
- Max. Jaw Opening: 1750mm
- Min. Jaw Opening: 1170mm
- Max. Pack dimensions: W x D x H : 1200 x 1200 x 1600 mm
- Max load capacity: 2000kg
- Machine Weight: appx. 2100kg
- Year of build: 2010
Price on application by Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org