Used Lincoln Idealarc DC-600 Multi-Process
The Idealarc® DC-600 is a multi-process DC arc welding power source that produces outstanding arc characteristics in both constant voltage and constantcurrent processes. Designed for high productivity applications in MIG, FCAW, MMAW, TIG, SAW and carbon arc gouging (up to 10mm rods). The Idealarc® DC-600 is built for high performance and can handle 24 hour, 7 days a week operation. The all weather protection and the submerged dipping of the transformer, choke and SCR assembly in a special epoxy-based sealing/insulating material provides extra long life and added protection from harsh environments such as salt air, moisture or corrosive atmospheres.
- Multi-process CC and CV capability
- Single full range output control
- Volt and amp meters
- Mode switch for selecting CV-wire/gouging, CV-sub arc and CC-MMAW/TIG
- 42/115 volt aux. for wire feeders.
- Two DC-600’s can be paralleled for up to 1200 amp @ 100% duty cycle output
- Three year parts and labour warranty
- Multi-process Switch, Remote Output
- Control, TIG Module, Parallelling Kit
- Suggested Wire Feeders
- LF-72, LN-742, LN-8, LN-9, LN-10
- DH-10, LN-25, LN-23P, NA-3, NA-5, LT-7
- MMAW, TIG, MIG, FCAW, FCAW-SS
- SAW, Gouging