When equipped with our optional high pressure water system our vacuum excavators will enable you to pothole to exposed buried utilities to determine their exact location. Our vacuum Excavators are available as truck or skid mounted with tank sizes ranging from 200 to 1200 gallons, petrol or diesel power in 3" or 4" vacuum hose sizes and with a wide assortment of tools and accessories to meet your particular job requirements.
- Vacuum Excavation Systems will Help you and your Business:
- Lower costs and Increase profits.
- By making clean ups fast, simple and safe & by reducing damage claims by knowing exact
- Easily install fiber optic rope or cable faster and sfer than rodding and roping.
- Can be installed with HEPA Filters for safe asbestos cleanup and removal.
- Open up additional sources of revenue...
- By enabling you to do new and different types of jobs from cleaning out valve boxes, culverts and vaults to damage free installations of sign posts and guard rails.
Keep your customers happy:
- By enabling you to complete the job in a professional manner, with a clean and undisturbed
- Powerful, positive displacement blower;
- High level continuous vacuum, without the need to prime or keep the inlet hose submerged;
- Ideal for mud removal from roads or grass.
High pressure water system
- Enables you to quickly and safely pothole to determine the exact location of utilities or bore
head. Also includes high pressure low volume spray wand for an assortment of clean up
Hydraulic operated dumping
- Quick easy emptying.
Petrol or diesel engines
- Quiet, dependable, exceeds EPA requirements.
Truck trailer or skid mount
- whichever suits you best.
Cyclonic filtration system
- Minimises filter cleaning, simply clean and install.
Acrylic Urethane paint
- Fast and easy to clean, will look good for years to come.