Established in 1975 and with many thousands of new crane installations completed, Millsom Hoists are the natural choice for all your maintenance, service and breakdown needs for hoists, cranes or vacuum lifting equipment.
Millsom’s can provide periodical service and inspection as required under current Occupational, Health and Safety regulations. Servicing is provided in accordance with the relevant Australian Standards by our fully qualified and trained Service Technicians.
Millsom’s can help you with:
• Crane & hoist inspections,
• Preventative maintenance,
• After service repairs,
• 24 hour / 7 day a week breakdown service,
• Spare parts & accessories,
• Refurbishment of your existing equipment to meet current safety standards.
Millsom’s also have:
• A fully equipped service department,
• Many service vehicles,
• Fully qualified service technicians,
• Computer monitoring for services due,
• In house access equipment.
Australian Standards, ‘AS2550.3-2002, Section 7 - Maintenance Inspection & Repairs’ state under clause 7.2.2 ‘Routine Maintenance Service shall not exceed three (3) monthly intervals’. Millsom’s are there to assist you in your compliance to the Australian Standards as required.
To book your next service or to get a quote contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or by phone on 1800 99 22 11
Use this websites e-mail feature and one of the Millsom Hoists team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Innovators, Manufacturers & Distributors of Materials Handling Equipment.