Depending on the nature of the work piece to be transported, the vacuum tube lifters can be fitted with various suction pads, such as individual, sack, double or special suction pads.
This materials handling equipment allows for optimal, safe and precise transportation of each material. Used in combination with the company's easy-to-move slewing cranes and crane systems, this materials handling equipment in the Schmalz catalogue delivers a perfect materials handling solution with ergonomic and simple single-hand operation.
Vacuum suction pads
A range of suction pads are available for the different applications of the vacuum tube lifter. Double suction pads are available in addition to the single pad and sack suction pad.
The extensive palette of grippers enables you to safely and securely handle a large variety of work pieces, such as boxes, sacks, barrels, cans, furniture bodies, rolls of film and foil, etc.
Accessories for Vacuum Tube Lifter
This range of materials handling equipment is rounded off by a large number of accessories:
- Silencer box for pump
- Protective tube
- Dust filter
- Motor protection switch etc.
- Innovative operating unit
The benefits of item of materials handling equipment include:
- Controller integrated in the operating unit
- Ergonomically optimised grip shape
- Equally easy to use for right-handed and left-handed users
- Sensitive regulation and control of lift speed
- Single operating unit for activation/deactivation and load release