If you are looking for a rugged, reliable and capable welder for a demanding construction site, a dependable hire fleet or a quick turnaround repair job, take a close look at the Vantage 575.
Simple controls and Chopper Technology deliver the low maintenance, long service life, easy operation and great arc performance every owner appreciates.
This multi-process powerhouse features 450 amps at 100%, or 500 amps at 60% duty cycle, tested at temperatures up to 40°C. Don't pay extra for plenty of AC 240V & 415V auxiliary power - 20,000 watts.
You can depend on legendary engine reliability from Cummins and superior Lincoln arc performance.
Stick, TIG, MIG, Flux-Cored, Gouging
- Simple to Operate - Select one of three Process Modes, including CC-Stick, Touch-StartTm TIG or CV Wire, and then dial in the desired output.
- CC-Stick mode is optimised for general purpose and E7018 low hydrogen electrode.
- Arc control adjustment for a soft, buttery arc or a more forceful, digging arc.
- Touch-StartTm DC TIG welding, for easy arc starting that avoids tungsten contamination and the use of high- frequency.
- 20kVA of auxiliary power will power up to three inverter power sources to give you up to four stick electrode welding arcs for higher productivity.
- Digital meters for amps and volts output make it easy to precisely set your procedures.
- Full instrumentation including Fuel, Oil Pressure, Engine Temperature gauges and hour meter keep you on top of monitoring engine performance.
- Three year Lincoln warranty (engine is warranted separately by the manufacturer).
- Simple Controls - Keep training time to a minimum with the straight forward control panel of the Vantage 575. The flip-down control panel door keeps less frequently used dials out of the way.
- VRD Device (for additional operator safety) - factory fitted, built-in voltage reduction device (VRD) offers additional protection for the operator. The VRD operates in the CC mode reducing the OCV to a safer <12 volts, increasing operator safety when welding is performed in environments with increased hazard of electric shock.
- 46 horsepower liquid-cooled 4 cylinder Cummins B3.3 engine. Cummins model includes automatic engine idler for greater fuel economy and reduced noise.
- Single-sided engine access for routine maintenance. Double hinged door located on the right side of the machine opens easily in tight surroundings.
- Large 95 litre fuel tank provides run time for an extended day - 13 hours of welding at 450A / 40V / 100% duty cycle output, or 31 hours at high idle.
- Engine hour meter for scheduled maintenance.
- Output at welding terminals controlled by electronic contactor. Can be switched to "Weld Terminals On" or to "Remotely Controlled".
- Automated Remote Control Capability - Output control is automatically switched from the machine to the remote mode when a remote device is connected. (standard 6 pin connector).
- 14-pin connector for Lincoln wire feeders LN-7, LN-8, LN-23P and LN-742. Also compatible with the NA-3 Control, LT-7 Tractor, Multi-Weld 350 and LN-25.
- Two Vantage 575 units can be paralleled in the CC-Stick Mode to increase output.