Mono NOV's line of Variable Frequency Drive Controllers (VFD), which contain our state of the art software, provide a new level of control at your pump. Constructed specifically for operation in the oilfield, these controllers combine motor and pump control in a single, compact package designed to improve energy efficiency and provide enhanced protection both new and existing pumping systems, while maximizing production. The controller offers easy to use controls for operation as well as surface and downhole information in a variety of formats for well analysis.
Mono NOV provides a complete line of artificial lifting technologies and oilfield equipment through over 30 Service Center locations across Canada and more than 150 locations around the globe.
Why Automate Artificial Lift Systems?
- An operator interface provides access to system parameters that are organised into logical groups for easy navigation.
- A fault log is used to capture time-stamped diagnostic information to aid in troubleshooting drive or pump problems
- Customisable monitors and optimisers help safeguard against damage to vital parts of the pumping system while also maximising production
- The controllers incorporate unique design features that reduce electric utility costs and improve power quality
- Rapid restart minimizes lost well production due to momentary power outages
- Advanced pump-control strategies minimise the energy cost per barrel of fluid produced.
- The controllers are capable of providing near-unity power factor at all speeds and loads to avoid utility power factor penalties
- An enhanced RTU protocol allows efficient transfer of both 16-bit and 32-bit data through local or remote networks
- The controllers provide more than 100 user programmable settings for well specific operations.