In Amber mode the 400mm character size makes the board suitable for use on all of Australia's road networks allowing its use on the roads with design speeds of 100KPH and over.
Designed around the Australian Standard 4852.2-2009 , the Saferoads Zone Classic is proudly Australian built at our factory in Pakenham, Victoria, as with all message boards the Saferoads Zone Classic features reliable LED's manufactured to the highest quality standards.
- Full 28 X 48 matrix with a character size of 400mm, featuring Green, Amber, Red and White LED's
- A Display area of 1540mm(H) X 2400mm(W) fitted with a non glare polycarbonate screen with an Anti Graffiti option available.
- 3G Modem with a Watchdog facility to automatically reset the Modem as standard, with Satellite Modems also available as an option.
- Motorised Tilt of the Solar Panels (Australian First) for ease of maximising the solar position.
- Rotatable Solar Panels
- Hydraulic Mast for raising the display to full height.
Four Communication Methods:
- Secure IP programming via the Internet with no data contracts.
- SMS text
- On Board Computer (Saferoads Message Manager)
- Direct Connection via RS232 port to a pc/Laptop or Notebook.
GPS location and tracking with anti theft measures
Full Pixel Error Reporting
Enclosed discrete radar fitted (optional)
Automatic brightness and dimming
Saferoads trailer with secured metal boxes including a storage box for tools or chains, extendable out rigging stabilisers, and recessed duel volt LED trialer lights to minimise impact damage.